Lights! Camera! Action!
Relax. You’re about to have so much fun. You get to tell your stories and family history and show off your old photos and films. After a few minutes, you’ll totally forget about the camera. And later, you’ll be so thrilled when your family is watching your videos online, streamed to their smartphones, tablets, computers, and smart TVs all around the world!
Schedule Your Video Interview
You or your parents can easily record your life story and family history on video. Heirloom Films personal historian Cory Bretz conducts video interviews for seniors. He'll come to your place and you can sit in your favourite chair and tell your stories.
Your video interview is uploaded to the internet and streamed so it can be watched by your family and friends anywhere in the world 24/7. Your video interview will be available on any computer, phone, tablet, and Smart TV! Packages available.
Is it difficult to tell your story? Cory Bretz is a master interviewer. You will find yourself relaxed and easily able to talk about your life. It’s really a lot of fun when someone actually wants to listen to you, doesn’t judge you and doesn’t give you unwanted advice!
Some basic life story interview questions
- My full name is . . .
- I was born on [date] _________ in [city] ______________ , [country] _____________ . . .
- My parents names are [mother’s maiden name]:_and [father’s full name]:
- My mother was born on / in . . .
- She grew up in . . .
- My father was born on / in . . .
- He grew up in . . .
- I grew up in . . .
- I went to school in / at . . .
- I married . . .
- I have # children. Their names are . . .
- I have # grandchildren. Their names are . . .
- One thing I learned in life is . . .
- What I wish for you, my family and friends is . . .
- I love you all.
Before your interview, you’ll receive an easy-to-complete Life Story Questionnaire to help you decide what to share.